Being diabetic doesn't stop me from having "sweets". This pie is simply delicious.—Lila Case, Bella Vista, Arkansas
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in sour cream until smooth. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Place half of the banana slices in the crust; top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving (pie will be soft- set). Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Banana Cream Pie in Country Woman July/August 2001, p37
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Banana Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review