This is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover veggies. It's a cinch to prep and you can change the mixture to match your kids' taste buds. Always popular at special events, it's just as yummy the next day. —Heather Ahrens, Columbus, Ohio
Featured In: 31 Irresistible Veggie Sides
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable dill dip
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread dip over crust; sprinkle with the carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, onions and olives. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Dilly Veggie Pizza in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Dilly Veggie Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2014
"Love this recipe but very messy to eat! Veggies fall off crust with very bite."