Dilly Veggie Pizza Recipe
This is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover chopped veggies, or start new ones! It's a cinch to prepare and you can change the mixture to match your kids' taste buds. Always popular at special events, it tastes just as good the next day. -Heather Ahrens, Columbus, Ohio
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable dill dip
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread dip over crust; sprinkle with the carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, onions and olives. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Dilly Veggie Pizza in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Dilly Veggie Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2014
"Love this recipe but very messy to eat! Veggies fall off crust with very bite."