Deviled eggs make a great side dish for Easter, but they also are a fantastic snack. These have a hint of Worcestershire and a slight tang of mustard. Try using Dijon for an extra layer of flavor. —Mary Prior, Rush City, Minnesota
Recommended: 39 Healthy Snacks That Make Kids Happy
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 12 fresh dill sprigs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with dill. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Deviled Eggs with Dill in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p27
Reviews for Deviled Eggs with Dill
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2016
"What's not to love here...YUM! A classic deviled egg with a refreshing twist of dill.While I'm not a fan of reduced-cal mayo, that is an easy fix. Either way you chose, thisrecipe is a 5* all the way!"