- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) tortilla chips
- 2 to 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 to 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a small saucepan, combine soup and salsa; heat through. Arrange tortilla chips on two serving platters; top with soup mixture. Sprinkle with the tomatoes, peppers, onions and olives. Top with sour cream. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Deluxe Nachos
Sort By :
Great flavor. Add jalapeno pepper rings for added zip! Will definitely go on my list. Thanks!
It was a hit at my superbowl party!!
Green, Yellow or Red Peppers...to freeze these easily, just wash, cut into pieces, (sized to your preference) layer on a cookie sheet and freeze for 24 hours. Remove from cookie sheets and place into sealable bags. So easy to remove what you need for cooking as the pepper pieces are not frozen together and loose in the bags. I have been doing these for many years and continue todo this with our yearly pepper harvest. Linda Coffel, Bremen, Indiana