- 7 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1-1/4 cups packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3/4 cup packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Grilled steak
- Place garlic in a small food processor; cover and chop. Add the cilantro, parsley, pepper flakes and pepper; cover and process until finely chopped.
- Add the vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce and lime peel. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Serve with steak. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews for Cuban Chimichurri
"The flavor of this sauce was amazing. It was a little spicy for my liking but my husband LOVED it. I think next time, I don't think I would change anything in the ingredients, just maybe wouldn't use as much :) We served it on grilled chicken."
"Very good. My husband said that this is the best sauce I've ever made. It goes great with chicken too!"
"This recipe blew me away with flavor! It was awesome! I tried this on grilled steak and the next day on chicken. It was great on both. I used regular balsamic vinegar and gluten free soy sauce due to ingredients I had available. My husband joked he could drink the sauce it was that good! We will be making this again and soon."
"Holy flavor!!! This is amazing on flank steak tacos. -Lesleigh Baden"