- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Apple slices
- In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended. Stir in peanuts. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p36
Reviews for Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2013
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2012
"This is really yummy! Hard to quit eating it, but is good if we can eat more apples. I live in apple country. Barbara B."