Crescent Apple Dessert Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling, chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Unroll crescent dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Combine the walnuts, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle over crust. Spread with pie filling.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in coconut and walnuts. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Crescent Apple Dessert(8)
Sort By :
This is so easy to make and it taste great!!!
This was a great dessert, perfect for company and easy to put together. Can''t wait to eat it again!!
Super easy to make and were a huge hit at supper tonight! Served warm with vanilla ice cream YUM YUM. Everyone wanted the recipe:)
Awesome and super easy to make!!
I don't use canned pie filling, I guess I would need to cook fresh apples down for this recipe. Any other suggestions?
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >
- Simple Recipes >