With a yummy cream cheese filling, these rich, delicious potatoes are sure winners. "They look fancy but are not tricky to make," promises Linda Wheeler of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. "Try doubling the recipe for company."
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Pierce potatoes and bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a small bowl, mash the pulp with butter, milk and salt. Stir in cream cheese and sour cream. Spoon into potato shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and tops are golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Twice-Baked Potatoes in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p10
Reviews for Creamy Twice-Baked Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review