Cream Cheese Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- Chocolate frosting, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in cake mix, water, butter and eggs.
- Spoon batter by 1/4 cupfuls into paper-lined muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Frost if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Sort By :
"Cheese in a cupcake, are you out of your goddamn mind. I wanted my kids to move out of my house but not through a body bag you pieces of ass. Great meal"
"Was simple and easy to make. Very tasty. Made a cream cheese filling and frosted with a cream cheese frosting absolutely scrumptious. Will be making theses again!"
"Simple, easy and sounds yummy!"
"They were easy to make. It tasted like a light yellow cake. I don't think they were anything special."
"I liked the firmness not tee sweet , also moist I liked them"