- 2 packages (1/4 ounce each) active dry yeast
- 2 cups warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 to 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 to 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the butter, sugar, salt and 4 cups flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll into a 24-in. x 12-in. rectangle. For filling, combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; spread over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with chips, cranberries and pecans. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Cut into 16 slices. Place cut side down in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough cream to achieve desired consistency; drizzle over warm rolls. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Cranberry-White Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
Sort By :
"I liked the idea of making the dough the night before. We had these for Christmas brunch and everyone loved them. It makes a big batch, though. Next time I will cut the recipe in half."
"These are amazing! I love them. They are even good when they are cold."
"Holy crap those were AWESOME - Gonna make them again for Christmas Brunch!! Thanks so much for the recipe."
"I'm making these again for Christmas! My mom, dad, and other family members are constantly asking for them! They were AMAZING! I will definitely make recommend these to anyone!"
"I loved the idea of making the dough and putting it in the refrigerator overnight. It was so nice to have warm rolls for breakfast and they tasted so good!!! It made 2 pans for me , 16 rolls total, so it was nice having one for later or to give a pan away to friends or family. Will definitely make this again!!"