Cranberry Bog Bars Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups butter, softened, divided
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar, divided
- 3-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats, divided
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream 1 cup butter and 1 cup brown sugar until light and fluffy. Combine 2-1/2 cups oats and flour. Gradually add to creamed mixture until crumbly. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Spread with cranberry sauce.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining butter; stir in the pecans and remaining brown sugar and oats. Sprinkle over cranberry sauce. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Cranberry Bog Bars(8)
Sort By :
loved it, shared recipe many times
Whenever I have to bring bars, I run to this recipe. If you want to make bars that go fast, this is the best choice.
Moist, easy, disappeared quickly.
I think next time I make these I will add a little salt to the cookie crust...
Has become one of my traditional holiday recipes! Super easy and YUMMY!!!!!! Everyone loves them!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bar Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >