- 30 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup diced seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli and garlic. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until crisp-tender.
- Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the remaining ingredients. Stuff into pasta shells. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 30 stuffed shells.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab-Salad Jumbo Shells
Sort By :
"what an awful tasting combination-just as printed"
"Very good. Nice presentation. Could use alittle something for more flavor, but I am not experienced enough to know what thatwould be."
"I have made this several times and it has been a winner with everyone."
"i used low fat sour cream and mayo and each shell was = to 2 weight watcher points plus. i added a bit of Cajun seasoning to spice it up a bit. Took it to work for pot luck and not lieftovers!"
"I made this for a get together and it was okay. I am not sure if I would do it again. I had a hard time with the shells not holding up and did not taste like what I expected. Worth a try to make though, very simple."