- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Stir in the corn, soup, 1/4 cup cheese, milk, sour cream, onion powder and pepper.
- Place 1 cup Tater Tots in a greased 3-cup baking dish. Layer with beef mixture and remaining Tater Tots; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cowboy Casserole
Sort By :
"Good but definitely needed a bit of extra flavour. I added brown sauces and beef powder.Also, I would let the tater tops thaw a little first as they weren't quite cooked when the casserole was ready!"
"My family loves it! I use the whole can of soup, and add some French fried onions on top during the last 15 min of cooking. Great comfort dish in the winter!"
"my whole family enjoyed it a lot super delicous"
"It was very bland. It needs somes spices like salt, onion powder, garlic powder, etc. But other than that it was very good and I plan to make it again with alot of added spices."
"this is tator tot hotdish with sour cream and cheese"