The pleasing flavor of this golden corn pudding side dish makes it real comfort food. And because the recipe calls for a packaged corn mix, it’s easy to prepare. —P. Lauren Fay-Neri, Syracuse, New York
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Corn Pudding in Taste of Home April/May 2006, p35
Reviews for Corn Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review