- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"To bad it's not healthy, because its absolutely the best corn casserole I've ever made."
"This was very good. I made this during the holidays and there wasn't any left. It was a great alternative to just plain corn."
"Made this as written except used whole milk. Came out as described in recipe. Family and I liked. Will make again. I thought it was even better the next day."
"I added a teaspoon of vanilla extract and crumbled Ritz crackers on top before baking. It took nearly twice the time stated for it to set up, but was the surprise hit of a holiday potluck. I also had to turn the oven up to 350? after the first 45 minutes, it was that runny."
"Best corn pudding I ever had"