- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"My family has made this for years, and it's just not a holiday without it! We make it exactly as written. There may be green bean casserole left-overs, but never corn casserole left-overs!"
"I make this often without the sugar and milk, but I'm looking forward to trying it with the sugar and milk. I bet my grandkids will like it better with the sugar.LOL"
"I make this without sugar or milk and it is definitely sweet enough. Just took it to a church potluck and I was asked for the recipe"
"I usually make corn pudding without cornbread mix, but was pleasantly suprised at how much we enjoyed this one, too."
"There needs to be one more star for this recipe! I cut the milk a little and bake it in a large glass casserole dish for best results. Excellent with soup, stew, BBQ chicken and game."