- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"I usually make corn pudding without cornbread mix, but was pleasantly suprised at how much we enjoyed this one, too."
"There needs to be one more star for this recipe! I cut the milk a little and bake it in a large glass casserole dish for best results. Excellent with soup, stew, BBQ chicken and game."
"This is really good! My sister in law makes corn pudding for family gatherings and I always enjoyed it! I decided I would make this to go with my Mother's Day ham this year. I used House of Autry cornbread mix. I like to by local, and their products are made in NC!"
"Delicious! Both my mom and I have made this many times. The only change we make is to use 2 cans of whole kernel corn and leave out the creamed corn. Great side for a holiday or company meal!"
"My husband doesn't like creamed corn, but he'll eat it in this recipe! Great to take to a potluck."