Corn Pudding Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding(55)
Sort By :
Delicious! Both my mom and I have made this many times. The only change we make is to use 2 cans of whole kernel corn and leave out the creamed corn. Great side for a holiday or company meal!
My husband doesn't like creamed corn, but he'll eat it in this recipe! Great to take to a potluck.
This is a wonderful recipe and we will make it again in the future!
I made this to take to Christmas dinner with friends & all 8 people (including me) loved it. I cut the sugar down to 1/4 cup, as many reviewers suggested & it was just perfect. This was a great side dish with ham & green beans, plus orange-cranberry relish. Foolproof & pleasing to all, I'll definitely make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Corn Pudding >
- Corn Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >