- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"This has replaced dressing at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Any leftovers my kids want to take home. I only use 1 tablespoon of sugar and do add a finely chopped Jalapeno, 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 onion but it is good with or without."
"I really enjoyed this :o) It was quite sweet but that's what I liked about it !"
"This is very good and is always a staple at our Thanksgiving table. Everyone loves it, but I do add strips of green, yellow, and red bell peppers for color and taste, as well as diced onions. My recipe was nearly identical from an insert in our electric bill, but called for two cans of whole kernel, and two cans of cream style, plus 1/2 cup Flour rather than the cornbread mix. Delicious nevertheless."
"To bad it's not healthy, because its absolutely the best corn casserole I've ever made."
"This was very good. I made this during the holidays and there wasn't any left. It was a great alternative to just plain corn."