- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"This is great as written, but I tried to cut a few calories and that works too. Try omitting the eggs, milk and sugar. (or at least reduce sugar to 1/4 c) It is still wonderful! Melt the butter and mix all ingredients together. Sometimes when it is done, I sprinkle top with cheddar cheese or jack cheese (if you want a little bite) and put back in oven until it melts. It doesn't need a lot of cheese. Any which way - this is good eatin'!!"
"I made the exact recipe as is and it is wonderful everyone loves it...i do add a little cayenne pepper to the top while it's baking for looks"
"This was a new addition to our table this Thanksgiving. There was not a kid or grownup, all 25 people who attended, who didn't rave about this recipe! I decided not to use the 1/2 cup sugar...and it was just sweet enough without it. I've already been asked to add this to our Christmas menu!"
"This is so wonderful, everyone loves it. It does tend to be sweet so feel free to cut the sugar back if you choose."
"My family has made this for years, and it's just not a holiday without it! We make it exactly as written. There may be green bean casserole left-overs, but never corn casserole left-overs!"