- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in sour cream. Gradually add muffin mix alternately with milk. Fold in corn.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Corn Pudding
Sort By :
"This is so delicious! I made it tonight and was just perfect? My kids and husband couldn't have enough."
"Delicious! Perfect texture--not too runny, like some."
"I tried a corn casserole at a BBQ and loved it. Searched around for a similar recipe and this one is it. A little sweet with the added sugar, it has a creamy, corny flavor & texture. Very easy to put together-open cans-bam. Could make in advance & reheat. Can cut into squares & freeze. Good base recipe to liven up, or just as it is. Will try a can of mexicorn, green chilies, cheese, fresh corn and onions as others have done. Took 20 minutes longer since I put it in a deeper corningware. I'll just use my Pyrex 9x13 next time. A keeper recipe, I may never make cornbread again!"
"Excellent recipe! I think I used a 2 quart dish, so it took longer to bake, but it was a great, sweet-tasting corn dish."
"Everyone has their favorite substitutions; I used skim milk, less sugar and it is delicious. I want to try it with asparagus spears on the top! That might be yummy!"