- 3 (6 oz.) packages white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (about 20 cookies) coarsely crushed chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies
- LINE 8-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT white chocolate squares with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in crushed cookies. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares. Yield: About 2 1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Cookies 'n Cream Fudge
Sort By :
"I am not a white chocolate fan - but I have to admit these turned out really well."
"Very easy but I crushed my cookie too fine and the candy was very dark instead of mixed black and white. I'll know better the next time!!"
"Made for work and everyone loved this! It is very good and it lasted a long time for me"