Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge Recipe
- 16 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2-2/3 cups white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crushed peppermint candies, optional
- Line an 8-in. square dish with aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray. Place half of the broken cookies in pan.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the milk, butter and chips; cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cookies in pan. Sprinkle with remaining cookies and peppermint candies if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares. Yield: 3 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge
Sort By :
These were good, but a little too sweet.
I haven't made this recipe yet but wonder if 16 cookies is adequate for the recipe? If you want to switch it up for autumn, you can add the Reeses peanut butter candies for a different taste!
This recipe was a customer favorite when I used to bake for a local coffee shop. My family enjoys it as well and I love the fact that it's so easy to make!
I had the same problem as the other lady who said that she had to eat it with a spoon because it didn't set up. I left it in the fridge overnight and soup! I was so disappointed. I live at 4000 elevation and it won't set up? Any suggestions Taste of Home?
I made this fudge this morning and it is soooo good. I crushed the oreos instead of chunks, but that didn't work out very well. They stayed with the fudge pretty well on the bottom but brushed right off the top for a real mess even after trying to push them into the fudge. Next time I will still crush them, but will pour some fudge, then put crushed oreos on, then pour the rest of the fudge. This should take care of the mess and wasted cookie crumbs. Will definitely make again, very good, and very easy.