Contest-Winning Easy Tiramisu Recipe
- 12 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 snack-size cups (3-1/2 ounces each) vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- Set aside two vanilla wafers; coarsely crush remaining wafers. Divide wafer crumbs between two dessert dishes.
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Drizzle over wafer crumbs. Spoon pudding into dessert dishes. Top with whipped topping; sprinkle with cocoa. Garnish with reserved vanilla wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Easy Tiramisu(17)
Sort By :
tkarinas--why do you even send in a revue? You are not reviewing the recipe. Pay attention! This is delicious.
next time I will add a little bit more coffee mix to the crumbled cookies on the bottom. I thought they were too crunchy, other than that it was quick and easy !
I'm sure the recipe is good BUT you really shouldn't call it tiramisu. Tiramisu is made with brandy, coffee, chocolate and cream. This is NOT tiramisu! This is a pudding treat.
EASY! I did this on the spur of the moment and had to use what I had in the pantry and that meant Sugarfree vanilla pudding..AWESOME!!!
fast and easy and everyone loved it i will definitely make it again
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Italian Desserts >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Desserts >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >