- 14 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 snack-size cups (3-1/2 ounces each) vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- Set aside four vanilla wafers; coarsely crush remaining wafers. Divide wafer crumbs between two dessert dishes.
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Drizzle over wafer crumbs. Spoon pudding into dessert dishes. Top with whipped topping; sprinkle with cocoa. Garnish with reserved vanilla wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Contest-Winning Easy Tiramisu
"tkarinas--why do you even send in a revue? You are not reviewing the recipe. Pay attention! This is delicious."
"next time I will add a little bit more coffee mix to the crumbled cookies on the bottom. I thought they were too crunchy, other than that it was quick and easy !"
"I'm sure the recipe is good BUT you really shouldn't call it tiramisu. Tiramisu is made with brandy, coffee, chocolate and cream. This is NOT tiramisu! This is a pudding treat."
"EASY! I did this on the spur of the moment and had to use what I had in the pantry and that meant Sugarfree vanilla pudding..AWESOME!!!"
"fast and easy and everyone loved it i will definitely make it again"