This quick recipe couldn’t be easier…the liquid from the corn relish makes the fuss-free dressing! And because there’s no mayo, it’s a perfect salad to bring along on summer outings.—TerryAnn Moore, Vineland, New Jersey
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (13 ounces) corn relish
- 1/2 cup canned kidney beans
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet orange pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings (1/2 cup each).
Originally published as Colorful Corn 'n' Bean Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p33
Reviews for Colorful Corn 'n' Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review