- 8 bacon strips, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 10 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey, shredded
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 yellow corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1 carton (10 ounces) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, well drained
- In a large skillet, saute the bacon, red pepper and onion until bacon is crisp and vegetables are tender; drain. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, bacon mixture, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Place 1/2 cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and milk; pour over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with lettuce and tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Club-Style Turkey Enchiladas
Sort By :
This turned out really good -- I used flour tortillas and a 16 oz jar of alfredo sauce.
Warming the corn tortillas in a tortilla warmer or a ziploc bag with a dash of water (mocrowaved for 15 sec) will keep the tortillas from getting tough. I'm Opting for pico de gallo instead of plain tomatoes. Should be fantastic. gets my vote since it will be a refreshing change from the holiday norm.
the corn tortillas were to crisp and had to fight with it to eat it. I would try them with the floured ones next time...
This recipe is simple and so easy to make. My family absolutely loves it and we will be making it many more times.