Christmas Ribbon Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 5 cups boiling water, divided
- 4 cups cold water, divided
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free cherry gelatin
- In a bowl, dissolve lime gelatin in 2 cups boiling water. Add 2 cups cold water; stir. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until almost set, about 2 hours.
- In a bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; whisk in cream cheese until smooth. Stir in pineapple and pecans. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon over first layer. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- In a bowl, dissolve cherry gelatin in remaining boiling water. Add remaining cold water; stir. Chill until syrupy and slightly thickened. Carefully spoon over second layer. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Christmas Ribbon Salad(4)
Sort By :
Tasty and easy to make and makes a very beautiful presentation, especially for the holidays!
to tastydog1 - definitely try this with all 3 - it is so Christmasy and delicious and makes a lovely serving presentation
Delighted to find a recipe for the long time Christmas family favorite.
I make a similiar desert for the holidays,but, I only use the lemon and cherry jello. also I dissolve 3/4 cup of miniture marshmellows with the boiling warter and cream cheese (4 oz.) If lime jellow is used I put it on top and eliminate the cherry jello. Maybe I'll try putting the lime jello on bottom and use all 3.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Jello Salad >