- 1-1/2 boxes (13 ounces each) Swiss cake rolls
- 2-3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Cut each cake roll into six slices; set aside any chocolate coating that separates from rolls for garnish. Line a 9-in. springform pan with cake slices, completely covering the bottom and sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Pour over cake. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with any reserved chocolate coating and garnish with raspberries if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Swirl Delight
Sort By :
"Have to try!"
"Would make it over and over and I have. It is much easier to slice the swiss rolls if you put them in the freezer for a little while before cutting. I agree with MySonsx3 a little about the cake part being misleading. If it said cut Swiss Rolls it would make more sense to people. Maybe that would be a good correction to make to the recipe. My family loves it and I find it Very Easy to make. I am going to share it with the Pampered Chef consultants who were looking for more recipes using springform pans. Thanks for another great recipe."
"Is there cake in the centre or is it just pudding?"
"I get so many compliments on this recipe! I've made it at least 6 times and always have any empty pan to take home!"
"I was shown this recipe in class one time for a How To speech and recently decided to make it. My favorite thing to do with the leftover chocolate shavings is make a design on top to match the occasion. (Ex: a football for SuperBowl)"