Chocolate Peanut Squares Recipe
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside. In a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs and butter. Spread into prepared pan.
- Combine topping ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl; heat until melted. Spread over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until cool. Using foil, left out of pan. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Squares
Sort By :
I made these bars, and the flavor is good. But, I am having a problem melting my chocolate chips. I used the microwave and stirred the chocolate, peanut butter, and margarine after every 15 seconds of heating. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
This is a welcome treat, anytime!
So simple, yet so yummy! This is a keeper
Despite all the rave reviews, I really did not like this recipe. The taste is just so-so; a little crumbly and way too sweet. I refrigerated them for a couple of hours and when I went to cut them apart, they positively shattered. I was making them for a dinner and I was only able to make about half of them look even a little bit presentable. :-/ I was really disappointed all the way around and would not make these again. :-/