Patricia Pruett of Pueblo West, Colorado shares this smaller and easier version of the sweet classic. The vanilla filling sets beautifully, complementing the graham cracker crust and luscious chocolate coating.
- 9 graham cracker squares
- 1/2 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/3 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1/2 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2-1/4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Cut graham crackers in half, making 18 rectangles. Place nine rectangles in an ungreased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over graham crackers; top with remaining graham crackers.
- For topping, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter. Stir in the milk, corn syrup, vanilla and confectioners' sugar. Spread over graham crackers. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Eclair Graham Dessert in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p9
Reviews for Chocolate Eclair Graham Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review