- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, cook and stir preserves and chipotle pepper over medium heat until heated through. Reserve 1/4 cup for serving. Sprinkle pork with salt; brush with remaining raspberry sauce.
- Lightly grease a grill or broiler pan rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings (1/4 cup sauce).
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Chipotle-Raspberry Pork Chops
Sort By :
Simple, delicious, and oh so easy! My family loved it!
Quick, easy, and delicious!
This recipe was so quick and easy, and the sweet and spicy sauce really added fantastic flavor to the pork chops. My family isn't big on raspberries, so I used blackberry preserves instead - delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >
- Raspberry Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Comfort Food Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Easy Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Grilling Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Fat Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Pork Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dinner Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >