- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, cook and stir preserves and chipotle pepper over medium heat until heated through. Reserve 1/4 cup for serving. Sprinkle pork with salt; brush with remaining raspberry sauce.
- Lightly grease a grill or broiler pan rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings (1/4 cup sauce).
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Chipotle-Raspberry Pork Chops
"Didn't have the chopolte so just used the raspberry jam -was great and quick - and tender! Will make again! Thanks for a great idea!"
"me gusta la preparare"
"Simple, delicious, and oh so easy! My family loved it!"
"Quick, easy, and delicious!"
"This recipe was so quick and easy, and the sweet and spicy sauce really added fantastic flavor to the pork chops. My family isn't big on raspberries, so I used blackberry preserves instead - delicious!"