With only three ingredients and ten-minute prep time, this supper's fast enough to throw together after a long day of work.—Jennifer Ray, Poncha Springs, Colorado
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, cook and stir preserves and chipotle pepper over medium heat until heated through. Reserve 1/4 cup for serving. Sprinkle pork with salt; brush with remaining raspberry sauce.
- Lightly grease a grill or broiler pan rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings (1/4 cup sauce).
Originally published as Chipotle-Raspberry Pork Chops in Taste of Home December 2013
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Chipotle-Raspberry Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review