Chicken Pasta Primavera Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli-cauliflower blend, thawed
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the vegetables and cream; cook until vegetables are tender.
- Drain pasta. Add the pasta, cheese, salt and pepper to skillet; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Pasta Primavera
Sort By :
"My family and I enjoyed this very much.... I doubled the portions and did as others suggested and used evaporated milk with 2 tsp of flour to thicken it. I added a chicken bouillon, onion powder and Italian seasoning to the chicken while it was cooking as well.....Delicious!"
"I made this tonight and it was very good. I will make it again. Next time I may substitute a California blend bag of vegetables that has broccoli, carrots, snap peas and califlower."
"Made this tonight and was pleasantly surprised. Very tasty and simple to prepare. I didn't have heavy cream so took the suggestion of others and used evaporated milk and it still tasted yummy. Glad it helped to lessen the calorie count a little too. I might try adding a little extra sauce next time so it's a bit creamier. I wIll definitely be adding this to the rotation."
"One of my favorite go-to meals. It is so easy to keep most of the ingredients on hand."
"My family and I love this recipe. I have made it often."