Chicken Pasta Primavera Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli-cauliflower blend, thawed
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the vegetables and cream; cook until vegetables are tender.
- Drain pasta. Add the pasta, cheese, salt and pepper to skillet; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Pasta Primavera
Sort By :
Made this tonight and was pleasantly surprised. Very tasty and simple to prepare. I didn't have heavy cream so took the suggestion of others and used evaporated milk and it still tasted yummy. Glad it helped to lessen the calorie count a little too. I might try adding a little extra sauce next time so it's a bit creamier. I wIll definitely be adding this to the rotation.
One of my favorite go-to meals. It is so easy to keep most of the ingredients on hand.
My family and I love this recipe. I have made it often.
This was so fast and delicious. I used evaporated milk instead of the cream. Next time I make this, I will use more vegetables, adding more sauce as needed. YUM
I used fresh cauliflower, evaporated milk instead of whipping cream (as suggested by another reviewer), and shredded Parmesan cheese. It was delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >