- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheeses. Spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°. Yield: 7 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Shells
Sort By :
"Quick, easy, delicious!"
"What other veggie would be good in this? We don't like broccoli!Can't rate but it says I have to,"
"this is easy and tastes good, I have also made it using cooked noodles or cooked macaroni, and just mix them all together, then bake, either way it is good"
"SO GOOD! Made this for a Packer game and ended up in a cheese coma. The only thing I will say is to either thaw the broccoli or use fresh and cut it into smaller pieces. Also I would a bow tie pasta or something similar but still delicious."
"Hubby really liked this one. I was worried about their not being any sauce to pour over the top but I was pleasantly surprised. DD wouldn't eat it but DS did eat some of it."