- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheeses. Spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°. Yield: 7 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Shells
"Really easy to make and tastes great."
"I have made this several times. Everyone loves it. Even the kids. Made it for a friend, the day they moved into new home. And her picky son loved it. Next time I would like to try it by mixing it with a small pasta and mixing it all up like "menicki" did. I always use a rotisserie chicken."
"Quick, easy, delicious!"
"What other veggie would be good in this? We don't like broccoli!Can't rate but it says I have to,"
"this is easy and tastes good, I have also made it using cooked noodles or cooked macaroni, and just mix them all together, then bake, either way it is good"