Chicken Broccoli Shells Recipe
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheeses. Spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 7 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Broccoli Shells(10)
Sort By :
Hubby really liked this one. I was worried about their not being any sauce to pour over the top but I was pleasantly surprised. DD wouldn't eat it but DS did eat some of it.
This recipe is easy and delicious!! My six year old even said it was his favorite thing I've ever made!! My husband and I loved it as well. We had a busy night of running when I made it so I put it all together and put it in the fridge. I got home, popped it in the oven and it was ready to go! I will definitely put this in my recipe rotation!!
Taste great and easy to make. I made on Monday and cooked on Tuesday!
These were good and very easy and look like more trouble than they are. Make sure you use an alfredo sauce you like. My small children kind of picked at these but did eat some.
Delicious recipe! Usually I alter recipes to my personal taste, but this one I stick to it and it comes out great everytime. I also think it reheats well the next day. If you can't find the jumbo shells, you can also use large tube pasta (I'm blanking on the name of it right now).
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Pasta >
- Broccoli Casserole >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >