- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (8-1/2 ounces) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with the oregano, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the artichokes, tomatoes and olives; heat through. Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Chicken Artichoke Pasta
"This is one of the family's all-time favorite Taste of Home recipes!! My 2 sons love to see this one coming! Wonderful collection of Mediterranean flavors. I do drain off quite a bit of the sun-dried tomato oil so it's not overpowering to the dish as a whole."
"This makes a gigantic amount of food. Hope you have a huge skillet. The sun-dried tomatoes are so overpowering, I could not taste the garlic. I also added some chopped red onion but could not taste that either."
"I make something quite similar, but I use a 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes with Italian seasonings and add some pepperoni."
"This was OK but not great. I really didn't like the flavor. Maybe it would be better with about 1/2 the tomatoes."
"I am so amazed how few ingredients could be this tasty...Definitely a home run"