- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups cheddar miniature pretzels
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope cheesy taco seasoning
- 2 cups white cheddar popcorn
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cereal and pretzels. In a small bowl, mix melted butter and taco seasoning; drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high 3-3-1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once every minute. Stir in popcorn. Transfer to a baking sheet to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Cheesy Snack Mix
"I subbed in goldfish for the popcorn because we can't have it here. It's a little bland to me. Maybe I'll try mixing cheesy taco with spicy ranch mix? It needed a little salt. It was basically a taco after taste - not as strong as I was expecting for all the seasoning mix used. Maybe a tsp of season salt?"