"Everyone who tries this elegant variation on the standard burrito loves it," relates Karen Dye of Tempe, Arizona. "Serve with a green salad for a lighter lunch or with traditional rice and beans for supper," she suggests.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir in the crab. Spoon down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Crab Burritos in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p9
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheesy Crab Burritos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review