- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir in the crab. Spoon down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheesy Crab Burritos
Sort By :
This recipe needs some help. I added some onion and a little garlic salt but it wasn't enough. Too much cheese you couldn't taste the crab.
Would only make this again with many changes. Way to much cheese it overpowered the crab. The only real flavor was in the salsa.
These burritos are so quick and easy and so yummy. Since they are so simple I think that it would be easy to add to them according to your own taste, like the previous reviewer did.
I added diced onion, celery, and roasted red peppers, dill weed, and a touch of cayenne.
More Recipe Collections
- Burritos >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >