- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, sugar, milk and extract; mix until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place the strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls. Dip strawberries into cheesecake mixture, then into crumbs. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Cheesecake Dip in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p5
Reviews for Cheesecake Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2012
"Strawberries dipped in cheesecakesoooo good yum :o)"
Reviewed Mar. 20, 2011
"Excellent!!! This was a hit at my party!"