- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen crinkle-cut French fries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soups. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Arrange French fries on top. Bake, uncovered, 50-55 minutes or until the fries are golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cheeseburger 'n' Fries Casserole
Sort By :
"Very quick and easy main dish. I added corn on the cob for a side and my family loved it!"
"I made this recipe for 2, so cut out 1 pound of hamburger and the mushroom soup. Added some minced onion and some shredded cheese before putting on the fries. Still made in a 9 X 13 pan."
"very good. I use tater tots instead of fries we like it better that way and I add some vegetables."
"This is quick, easy, and surprisingly good! I think, however, that it should stand 5-10 minutes after being taken out of the oven to solidify. Also, don't use hamburger which is too fatty, as the grease will make the dish too mushy."
"My family love this recipe. I changed it slightly by not using the cream of mushroom soup (my husband hate mushrooms). I replaced it with a can of creamed corn and a can of baked beans. It came out great!"