Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the turkey or beef with the onion; drain. Stir in vegetables, ketchup, water, mustard and garlic powder. Cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Add cheddar cheese and stir until melted. Mix in macaroni and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 436 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 679mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 15, 2017
This was super delicious and full of flavor! I love how easy it was to get together and put on the dinner table for my kids.
Aug 4, 2013
I was skeptic of this at first but decided to try it. I was surprised that we all liked it. It is quick, quite affordable, tastes good & something different.
Jul 12, 2012
In general I like all ingredients but together they didn't taste well to us... :(
Nov 27, 2010
I loved this dish! My hubby was not a big fan but the kids were. I doubled the recipe but next time I will prob triple it just to make sure there are leftovers.
Jan 22, 2010
I think I'm allergic to this! :(
Jan 6, 2010
This is a quick recipe that the whole family eats. We have made this several times :)