- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Toasted French bread baguette slices
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cream cheese, 1 cup Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Add the mushroom mixture, artichokes, spinach and red pepper.
- Transfer to a 3-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with baguette slices. Yield: 4 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheese-Trio Artichoke & Spinach Dip
Sort By :
Made first time for a neighborhood block party and took the rest home and thoroughy enjoyed it for several more days on my own. Will make again for another function.
Best artichoke dip that I have ever had. Made this as is with no changes. My husband likes this better than any that we have had at restaurants. Keeper. Thank you for the recipe.
This is really really good! We used Ritz crakers though.
Perfect dish for an app night!
I followed the receipt with these few changes. I used canned spinach that worked really well. I hand grated the Parmigiana cheese, omitted the sweet red pepper since it already seemed to have enough flavors and I thought that it would be just too much. It turned out so well that we ended up having it (with freshly baked bread) for our dinner.