No appetizer spread is complete without one amazing dip, and this is it. Creamy, cheesy and chock-full of veggies, it will quickly become your new go-to appetizer. —Diane Speare, Kissimmee, Florida
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Toasted French bread baguette slices
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, cream cheese, 1 cup Parmesan cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Add the mushroom mixture, artichokes, spinach and red pepper.
- Transfer to a 3-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with baguette slices. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Cheese-Trio Artichoke & Spinach Dip in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p23
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheese-Trio Artichoke & Spinach Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review