- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 30 slices snack rye bread
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spread a rounded tablespoonful over each slice of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Cheese Rye Appetizers in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p47
Reviews for Cheese Rye Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2011
"These were tasty. Enjoyed them very much. Will be making these again."
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2011
"This is an easy make ahead recipe. There are never any leftovers."