I came up with this recipe after my daughter had cheese fries at a restaurant and couldn't stop talking about them. She loves that I can fix them so quickly at home. Plus, the frozen fry packets can be refrigerated and reheated. -Melissa Tatum, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen steak fries
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Arrange the steak fries in a single layer in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 450° for 15-18 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soup, milk, garlic powder and onion powder; heat through. Drizzle over fries; sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Cheese Fries in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p33
Reviews for Cheese Fries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2014
"Sounds exactly like me after I had cheese fries at a restaurant, I couldn't have enough!!"