- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) salted whole cashews
- 1 can (9-1/4 ounces) salted cashew halves and pieces
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Cover and microwave at 50% power until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in cashews. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 dozen.
Originally published as Cashew Clusters in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2009, p71
Reviews for Cashew Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2010
"Easy to make. LOTS of compliments. My sisters said it tasted like something they would BUY in a candy store!"