- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; set aside. In another small bowl, combine the oil, brown sugar, jerk seasoning, thyme, rosemary and seasoned salt. Rub over pork.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 9-11 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings (1-1/3 cups salsa).
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Caribbean-Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa
Sort By :
"So glad I gave this a try! I am always nervous about trying new things, but I took a chance with this and I have ZERO REGRET!! This came out amazing! Definitely saved it and will be making it again....................and again!"
"This is delicious and to think that it's so healthy and low-fat! Will definitely make again!"
"The freshness of the salsa really make this dish a hit!"
"Delicious..used less jalapeño peppers in the salsa since my family doesn't like things to spicy. Will definitely make this again."
"The salsa was a perfect addition to the pork. My husband, who normally doesn't like fruit salsa, loved this!"