- 5 medium red potatoes
- 6 cups water
- 3 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pound Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Additional salt to taste
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan; add the water, seafood seasoning and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add the shrimp; cover and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and potatoes are tender. Drain. Peel and dice potatoes. Peel and devein shrimp; cut into pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, shrimp, onions and pimientos. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Add to potato mixture; gently toss to coat. Season with additional salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cajun Shrimp Potato Salad(1)
Sort By :
Succulent shrimp, savory spuds, spicy (homemade) seafood seasoning...what's not to like?
Straightforward recipe, easy prep, great outcome.
I arranged an extra pound of shrimp decoratively over the top - very nice.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cajun Salads Recipes >
- Creamy Potato Salads >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Salad >
- Potato Salad Recipes >
- Red Potato Salad Recipes >