Butterscotch Pecan Cookies Recipe
- 1 package butter recipe golden cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In large bowl, combine the first five ingredients until well blended. Stir in pecans (the dough will be crumbly).
- Roll rounded tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Butterscotch Pecan Cookies(10)
Sort By :
I do a tremendous amount of baking during the holidays and I thought this recipe would be a quick one to use. I spent more time squeezing the crumbs together and trying to manipulate them into balls than I would have if I had made cookies from scratch. The flavor is good but next time I make them I will add a 1/2 tsp. caramel flavoring and make them when I have a lot more time.
Made these cookies for the residents at work! Many compliments!
I was just looking for any easy recipes, and boy am I happy to find this one! Just took them out of the oven. Real good! I can't wait to make them for the residents at work. I wonder if these cookies would be as good made with sugar-free pudding.
These cookies are delicious and so easy to make. Will make often for church coffee hour.
Easy and tasty. I didn't have pecans, so I used 1 cup of butterscotch chips. Delicious.
I also used Duncans Hinds butter recipe cake mix. Will make again.