- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a Dutch oven, combine milk, broth and dressing mix; bring to a boil. Add broccoli; cook, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until tender. Stir in process cheese until melted. Add rice and chicken; heat through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Broccoli-Chicken Rice Soup in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Reviews for Broccoli-Chicken Rice Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 25, 2016
"Did not really like this. Very bland. Not sure what we did wrong. I can never make cheese soup though. :("
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2014
"This is quite tasty and easy to make. The Ranch mix gives it a nice flavor. I added extra broccoli, which made it nice and hardy."