I transformed leftover chicken and rice into this tasty soup. It even passed the company test. —Karen Reed, Middletown, Ohio
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a Dutch oven, combine milk, broth and dressing mix; bring to a boil. Add broccoli; cook, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until tender. Stir in process cheese until melted. Add rice and chicken; heat through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Broccoli-Chicken Rice Soup in Simple & Delicious February/March 2014
Reviews for Broccoli-Chicken Rice Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review