Blueberry Banana Cream Pie Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 35 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the milk, water and pudding mix. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a resealable plastic bag, add bananas and lemon juice; toss until bananas are coated. Drain and discard lemon juice.
- Line an ungreased deep-dish 9-in. pie plate with vanilla wafers. Spread with half of the cream cheese mixture. Top with bananas and blueberries. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Banana Cream Pie(7)
Sort By :
Loved this dessert and so easy to make. I used 8 oz. cream cheese and I liked the idea of using the vanilla wafers for the crust. I kept my whole and will use the same method in a no bake cheescake. I am going to try strawberries in place of the blueberries next time I make this GREAT tasting dessert. Very refreshing on a hot day.
I made this last night for a dinner party and everyone loved it! But there is a typo in the recipe. It's not 2-3 oz. packs of cream cheese. It should be 2-8 oz. packages. (do they even make 3 oz. packages of cream cheese?) I started with just 6 oz, just to be sure, and it was obvious that it needed more! Luckily it still turned out. :-)
I also crumbled the wafers and added melted butter for the crust. That worked well! Will definitely make this again!
This was absolutely incredible. I made it for two different occasions and everybody loved it both times!
My family and I loved this recipe and will definately make it again. I made some small "cupcake" pies with the filling too and it worked pretty good.
This pie is awesome!! I just placed the wafers whole on the bottom of the pie too, and that worked great. It was the perfect dessert to make with my two year old son - hardly any measuring and the batter is totally safe to eat :) I already bought the ingredients to make this pie again!
More Recipe Collections
- Banana Cream Pie Recipes >
- Banana Pie Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Pie Recipes >
- Blueberry Pies >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >