- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 35 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the milk, water and pudding mix. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a resealable plastic bag, add bananas and lemon juice; toss until bananas are coated. Drain and discard lemon juice.
- Line an ungreased deep-dish 9-in. pie plate with vanilla wafers. Spread with half of the cream cheese mixture. Top with bananas and blueberries. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Banana Cream Pie
Sort By :
"This is a really fresh tasting delicious pie! Not at all the average "no bake refrigerator pie" MUCH better! Delicious, it's a keeper! I used 8 oz whipped cream cheese, came out very nicely."
"I've made this several times and it always gets rave reviews. My family loves it!"
"Great pie! Nice change from the traditional banana cream pie. Blueberries were a nice addition."
"Loved this dessert and so easy to make. I used 8 oz. cream cheese and I liked the idea of using the vanilla wafers for the crust. I kept my whole and will use the same method in a no bake cheescake. I am going to try strawberries in place of the blueberries next time I make this GREAT tasting dessert. Very refreshing on a hot day."
"I made this last night for a dinner party and everyone loved it! But there is a typo in the recipe. It's not 2-3 oz. packs of cream cheese. It should be 2-8 oz. packages. (do they even make 3 oz. packages of cream cheese?) I started with just 6 oz, just to be sure, and it was obvious that it needed more! Luckily it still turned out. :-)I also crumbled the wafers and added melted butter for the crust. That worked well! Will definitely make this again!"