- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 35 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the milk, water and pudding mix. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a resealable plastic bag, add bananas and lemon juice; toss until bananas are coated. Drain and discard lemon juice.
- Line an ungreased deep-dish 9-in. pie plate with vanilla wafers. Spread with half of the cream cheese mixture. Top with bananas and blueberries. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Banana Cream Pie
"This is a really fresh tasting delicious pie! Not at all the average "no bake refrigerator pie" MUCH better! Delicious, it's a keeper! I used 8 oz whipped cream cheese, came out very nicely."
"I've made this several times and it always gets rave reviews. My family loves it!"
"Great pie! Nice change from the traditional banana cream pie. Blueberries were a nice addition."
"Loved this dessert and so easy to make. I used 8 oz. cream cheese and I liked the idea of using the vanilla wafers for the crust. I kept my whole and will use the same method in a no bake cheescake. I am going to try strawberries in place of the blueberries next time I make this GREAT tasting dessert. Very refreshing on a hot day."
"I made this last night for a dinner party and everyone loved it! But there is a typo in the recipe. It's not 2-3 oz. packs of cream cheese. It should be 2-8 oz. packages. (do they even make 3 oz. packages of cream cheese?) I started with just 6 oz, just to be sure, and it was obvious that it needed more! Luckily it still turned out. :-)I also crumbled the wafers and added melted butter for the crust. That worked well! Will definitely make this again!"
"This was absolutely incredible. I made it for two different occasions and everybody loved it both times!"
"My family and I loved this recipe and will definately make it again. I made some small "cupcake" pies with the filling too and it worked pretty good."
"This pie is awesome!! I just placed the wafers whole on the bottom of the pie too, and that worked great. It was the perfect dessert to make with my two year old son - hardly any measuring and the batter is totally safe to eat :) I already bought the ingredients to make this pie again!"
"I left the wafers whole on the bottom of the pan and used low or no fat alternatives where I could. I made a double recipe for Fathers Day and between what people ate and what they wanted to take home... we had no leftovers!"
"This is a good recipe but fails to say how to assemble the crust giving only amount of cookies. I crused them to coarse crumbs and added 3 Tblsps. butter (which I melted in the microwave in the glass pie pan It controlled the crumbs well and was tasty."