- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 3 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Fat-free whipped topping, optional
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 40 seconds; stir. Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- In a blender, combine the gelatin mixture, yogurt and strawberries; cover and process until blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBerry Smoothie Pie
"Only a few ingredients and steps, always attractive to me. The only "gelatin" as such that I could find was unflavored, so I used strawberry jello - to no ill affects. I also used strawberry Grreek-style yogurt which made it rich. It's really satisfying and very healthy."
"Just made it for the second time. easy to prepare and doesn't take a lot of hard to find ingredients. The first time I used a smaller crust and had leftover filling and I think I like it better without the crust. It would make a great layer in a parfait maybe with vanilla yogurt and granola for the other layers."
"Just made this using lemon and blueberries.......can't wait to try it. Sounds delicious !!!!!!!!!!! Giving a 5 star rating cause I think it deserves it !!!!!"
"This is a refreshing dessert. I did not use any sugar free or low calorie products as we do not like them in my house. You can play around with the fruits, I have done this with blueberries as well."
"easy & slightly tart, maybe 1 table spoon of sugar for all you sweet fans"
"I like it better just as a sorbet. I had extra filling and froze it in a glass bowl. It was better than the pie!"
"There were a few ingredients i substituted since I didn't have them in the house like black cherry jello, grape juice and used a different kind of yogurt and it turned out great! Delicious, healthy and its a big piece for only 200 calories!!"
"Very popular with healthy and traditional eaters!"
"Made two pies yesterday for Father's Day. BIG HIT with young and old. Everyone asked for recipe. Will definitely be making again."