Berry Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 8 sheets phyllo dough (14 inches x 9 inches)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Sliced fresh strawberries and additional blueberries, optional
- Place one phyllo sheet in a greased 9-in. pie plate; brush with butter. Repeat seven times; trim edges. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out.)
- Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (center will puff up). Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in blueberries. Spoon into crust.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes; cover edges with foil to prevent overbrowning. Bake 23-27 minutes longer or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl, beat jelly until smooth; spread over filling. Spread with whipped topping. Garnish with strawberries and additional blueberries if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Berry Cheesecake Pie(50)
Sort By :
Delicious! Have made this recipe several times. So easy. So very very good!
Easy to make excellent pie! I made graham cracker crust and used raspberry jam as that is what I had it was a delicious!
My family loves this dessert! I made it the first time using "birthday cake" flavored oreos (yellow cookie with confetti type icing) for a cookie crust, and now they refuse to let me make it with any other crust! I've gotten rave reviews on it each time. Thank you so much for sharing the recipe
So good and light. Made it for dessert tonight, but didn't realize how long it took to cool. If you plan on making this for a special occasion, plan ahead.
I thought this could be a little sweeter and while the phyllo dough was quick and easy I found it to be flavorless. I will use a graham cracker crust or regular pie crust next time.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Cheesecakes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Pie Recipes >
- Blueberry Pies >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Pie >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >