- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 to 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan or 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in remaining whipped topping. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Banana Cream Cheesecake(16)
Sort By :
Hello, I was wondering in this direction "In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in remaining whipped topping. Pour over the cream cheese layer. " My pudding comes out as liquid instead of soft-set. I don't know what I did wrong. I bought Banana cream pie (Jello) pudding mix but it is not instant it is, cook and serve says that on the box. Please help.
I've made this 5 times in the last 3 months. Absolutely delish!!!! Everyone loves it. I use real whipping cream throughout the recipe....if your going to indulge, might as well forget the calorie counting.....GREAT dessert!!!
Absolutely delicious. So many people I served this to can't wait for me to make it again. Great Recipe!!!!
I made this for our agency bake off and won first place! Everyone loved it and it was the only dessert with none left over at the end.
Excellent recipe. Goes together easily and taste so good. Served it at Easter, but anxious to make it for summer potlucks. It was definitely a hit. I followed the recipe but used 1/3 less fat cream cheese and frozen whipped topping.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >