- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 to 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan or 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in remaining whipped topping. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 10 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Banana Cream Cheesecake
Sort By :
Very delicious but doesn't quite qualify as a cheesecake--it's more of a banana cream pie with some cheesecake added (you can't even taste the cheesecake part). Next time, I'll probably just make a banana cream pie.
Mmm, delicious! I wouldn't recommend making it more than one day ahead though because the bananas will darken. I have also used vanilla pudding mix, just as delicious.
This is the best cheesecake ever!! Easy to make and so delicious! Thank you for sharing!
delicious!!!! easy to make and doesn't take a lot of time
I think this recipe needs a correction. 8 oz. of Cool Whip may be 2 cups measured, but the recipe says divide an 8 oz. container and fold in two cups, add the rest later, this makes no sense. Either it's one cup and one cup or two 8oz. containers, which would be 2 cups and 2 cups. Usually when I've made other Cool Whip recipes they call for 12 oz. containers which I haven't even been able to find anymore,,so I buy two 8 oz. and use one and a half.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >