- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 2/3 cup strawberry preserves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard and pepper. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; spoon preserves over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Strawberry Salmon
Sort By :
"One of the few ways I will eat salmon!"
"Simple, ellegant and delicious. My husband said this was his favorite meal of the week and I am constantly trying new things."
"Very simple to make containing ingredients most likely on hand (except the salmon). At times it was too sweet, but I would definitely make it again!"
"I was very surprised by the flavors of these 2 foods but my whole family loved it and i thought it was very good"
"I wasn't sure about strawberries and salmon, but it was surprisingly good. I made it with sugar free preserves and it was really good."