- 1/2 cup seasoned or dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons spaghetti sauce mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Dip chicken in salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Drizzle with spaghetti sauces and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Baked Chicken Parmigiana
Sort By :
"I have been making this for close to 10 years, recipe exactly as written...it is perfect every time!"
"this is going in our "favourites"! so good! I mixed the spaghetti sauce with the Italian salad dressing and then dipped it in the crumb mixture, just to keep the crumbs "crumby"....and I also browned the chicken about 4 minutes a side before putting it in the oven. Can't wait to have the leftovers! p.s. the guests LOVED it also! this is a gourmet dish without the gourmet work!"
"Love it! Quick, easy and even my extremely picky eater loved it. Can't wait to make it again!"
"So easy and good. I browned the chicken before baking."