Bacon Quesadilla Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Sour cream, guacamole and additional salsa, optional
- Butter one side of one tortilla; place in a small skillet, buttered side down. Top with cheese, bacon and salsa. Butter remaining tortilla; place on top, buttered side up.
- Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream, guacamole and additional salsa if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Bacon Quesadilla(4)
Sort By :
I have used this recipe many,many times and I love it. I will keep on using it but I like mzz. cheese.
How would you go about flipping something this big without the stuffing falling out?
add some scrambled eggs and you have a breakfast to go.
This is a really straightforward recipe for quesadillas, but I was lost about the description of taste of the Orient. If you assume that this is a mexican recipe, then you're good to go!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >