This fuss-free quesadilla is so tasty, you'll feel like you're treating yourself. This makes a great snack for one. You can double or triple the ingredients if needed. —Kathy Kittell, Lenexa, Kansas
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- Sour cream, guacamole and additional salsa, optional
- Butter one side of one tortilla; place in a small skillet, buttered side down. Top with cheese, bacon and salsa. Butter remaining tortilla; place on top, buttered side up.
- Cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream, guacamole and additional salsa if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Bacon Quesadilla in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p55
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Bacon Quesadilla
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review