Bacon Nachos Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup guacamole dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Chopped tomatoes and green onions, optional
- In a small skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Place tortilla chips on a microwave-safe serving plate. Layer with the beef, bacon and cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with guacamole and sour cream. Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Bacon Nachos
Sort By :
Very simple and easy to make for parties or nights when you just want to watch a movie!