- 4 jars (6-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs (about 25 crackers)
- Drain artichokes, reserving 1/2 cup marinade. Set aside. Cut artichokes into slices; set aside. In a small skillet, saute green onions in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, artichokes, mushrooms, cheese, cracker crumbs, onion mixture and reserved marinade.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Artichoke Egg Casserole
Sort By :
This was good, but quite pricey to make. I used saltine crackers instead of the butter-flavored ones. I think it might be almost as good and somewhat cheaper to use all mushrooms (no artichokes) and just add the marinade to it.
This is an excellent meal in one container and disappears so fast, I have to make at least three times what the recipe calls for. This recipe is a keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >